I’ve been tagged by Jane. Sorry for the late response though, kind of busy lately. It’s so wonderful knowing that you like me enough to tag me, Jane. I’m being a good sport so I’m going to keep this ball rolling.
Okay, first thing first. The Rules:
First, you need to mention the person who tagged you.
Second, you need to tell 7 facts about yourself.
And thirdly, you need to tag another 7 bloggers, let us know what you tag them, and let those bloggers know that they’ve been tagged.
So … have I followed the rules? Let’s see …
Number 1: mentioning the person who tagged me. Checked! It was Jane at Days Of Our Lives .
Number 2: 7 facts about me, eh? Here it goes …
1) I only have one best friend who I can share everything with. Some people may think that’s weird, but she’s the only person who I can confide in without worrying whether she’s going to tell or back-stab me later hahaha … I think I’m lucky that I can be friends with her for more than 15 years now . I have other good friends but my really really best friend is only one.
2)I much prefer western food than asian/chinese. My family thinks this is odd because I'm chinese and have been living in Asia forever, but that's the truth. I can't resist a burger/pizza hahaha ...
3) I just started learning how to drive at the age of 31 ;p
4) I need a cup of coffee in the morning and one in the afternoon to keep me going.
5) I always name my pet either Marco or Polo or Marcopolo. Weird weird ...
6) My idea of exercise is cleaning up the house and taking care of my daughter.
7) I have a fear of drowning and that's why I've never been on a cruise.
Number 3: Who should I tag, eh? Thinking thinking … alright, made my decision. The 7 person I’m tagging are:
1) bxn at In My Sad Little Opinion – because he got opinions on a variety of topics, and his opinion is neither sad nor little.
2) zeththebest at ~i picture what i see~ - because he posted so many different pictures and not afraid to after what he wants.
3) The Laughing Idiot at Life Makes Me Laugh . . . – because she made me laughs to hard that I forgot my problems for a while. You guys should really check her out.
4) SquirrelQueen at The Road to Here – because I really like her posts. She got many uplifting words that keep your spirit up. Btw, SQ, I know you’ve been tagged before. Sorry about this, but I know you’re having fun and I kind of want to know the 7 facts about you ;)
5) Small Footprints at Reduce Footprints - simply because it's a very meaningful and caring blogspot.
6) Sharon J at Finding Simplicity - because she's a wonderful bargain hunter, and all for the good stuff :)
7) The Drifter at My Sanctuary - because it's just interesting.
Yeahh I'm done. And now I'm off to letting these people know that they've been tagged.