New opportunity, new worries

My husband may have a new business opportunity ahead, but it will need a lot of capital which we don't really have right now. While we both think that this might be a good opportunity, we also realize the risks it entails. It was hard to decide what to do, but we've decided now.

We have decided that the risk need to be taken, otherwise we are stuck doing what we're doing right now, i.e., spending our savings bit by bit until it's all gone.
Although it will be hard, especially with the loans already on hand, we will try to get some more loan from the bank to start up this new business.
We will still try to sell our house because we can definitely use the money.
The new business may need few more months to start, so we're gathering as much information as possible, and prepare what we can prepare to make sure the road ahead will be less bumpy.

I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about this business. I really hope I'm right. I really hope it can give us the break that we desperately need. I'm crossing my fingers :)


  1. Jan, sometimes we just have to trust our instincts and hope for the best. Preparation and lots of research are important and you are right it will make the road less bumpy.

    Good luck with the new venture.


  2. Thank you so much, Judy. I'll post again if there's anything new :)

  3. Good Luck! I hope it all works out for you.

  4. All the best to you, Jan. Hope your business works out.